Download Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Team Foundation Server Free for Windows. Offline installer and standalone setup for 32-bit and 64-Bit operating system
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Team Foundation Server Overview
The Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Team Foundation Server is superb collaborative developing software for the entire team. This software provides a wide range of software development tools that integrate with your existing IDE or editor thus allows you to work with team cross-functional on software projects of all kind.
There are many users who need a reliable platform which can help them to express their ideas and develop more complex projects. With the help of this software, users can easily work with other team and share their logics and ideas. It is commonly used as a back end to the different integrated development work environment but it is a great straightforward team collaboration platform.
High-performance and first-class integration with visual studio. It can change your code with rich file and folder different tools. Moreover, track code changes across branches with powerful visualizations. Also, integrated code review tools that help to get feedback before the code is checked in.
This is a one and single solution for your cross-platform team. Highly optimized integration with popular IDEs including Eclipse and IntelliJ. Built-in continues integration and support for Jenkins and other tools. They also facilitate the developers on Linux and other platforms through command line tools. Moreover, it secures your content with customizable groups and Active directory integration. Overall, this is the best collaborative development software for the professionals. By the way, you can also download Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Team Foundation Server Features
There are a lot of features Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Team Foundation Server entertains with some of them are as follows:
- Collaborative software development tools for the entire team
- Java support; Develop for any platform
- Open and extensible integration
- Migrate from team foundation server to visual studio team service
- It can be used for planning projects
- Also, users can share their codes with other team members
- Straightforward team collaboration software
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Team Foundation Server Setup Details
- Software Title: Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Team Foundation Server
- Name of setup: n-mvstfs17.iso
- Type of setup: Standalone Setup / Offline Installer
- File Size: 256 MB
- Developed By: Micorsoft
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Team Foundation Server System Requirements
You don’t have to own a high specification system. However, before beginning the download of Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Team Foundation Server. Make sure that your system meets this minimum requirement. Which are follows:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Criteria of compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit Operating System (OS)
- Installed Memory (RAM): At least 1 GB of RAM required
- HDD Space: 2 GB of free space required
- Required Processor: At least Intel Dual Core Processor or higher
Download Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Team Foundation Server Free
So, what are you waiting for? Just hit the download button given below and your download will begin shortly. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup of Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Team Foundation Server and this version is suitable for all latest operating systems.
Note: If any download link is broken kindly inform us by the comment below on the current post.