MySQL Workbench Setup Free Download
MySQL Workbench Setup Free Download Latest Version For Windows. MySQL Workbench is a visual database design tool and integrates SQL development. It is complete offline installer standalone setup of MySQL Workbench Setup Free Download.
MySQL Workbench Description:
Well, MySQL is a free open-source DDMS which is the abbreviation of (database management system). It is totally free to use and falls under the General Public Licence (GPL) and open source developer are there to make it more effective. It allows you to write and execute your SQL queries in a more effective manner. You can work with your database and edit it using a visualization or diagram. You can also download Visual Studio Code: Source Code Editor.
It is a visual database design tool and integrates SQL development. It is MySQL Workbench there is the feature of schema visualization which is quite handy for the beginners. As they are learning Workbench makes it easier for beginners to learn and grow their skills and SQL statements are already saved in it. Additionally, got offline remote access to your database which is a feature to have. Further, it does not use local resources while the time of connection.
Additionally, the creation of the database is in the totally single integrated environment. Its GUI (Graphical User Interface) tool bundles are available for cross-platform. More it can automatically add formats which makes code reading much easier. There is the feature for diagnosing which helps in gathering information about the network, status and much more. Additionally, it has query analyzing plans which are also visual makes your work lot easier than ever. There are many more features you can explore them upon downloading this software. Additionally, you can also download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.0 a network simulator for learning and boosting your network skills.
Features of MySQL Workbench:
Comes with various features some features of MySQL Workbench are as follows:
- Additionally, visually designed well for beginners.
- Remote access database offline.
- Mata data detail view.
- Query plans for analyzing.
- Moreover, visually diagnose your network.
- Allows you to import and export your MySQL files.
- Heart of the Database ER-Diagram feature.
- Furthermore, saved SQL (Structured Query Language).
- Local resources are inaccessible while connecting.
- GUI tools bundles for cross-platform.
- Database design tool.
- Additionally, integration with the SQL development.
- Schema Visualization feature.
- Single Integrated development environment for Database.
MySQL Workbench Technical Details:
- Software Name: MySQL Workbench
- Name of Setup File: mysql-workbench-community-6.3.9-winx64.msi
- File Size: 28.3 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Standalone Setup
- Criteria of compatibility: 32-bit as well as 64-bit Operating System (OS).
- Developed by: Homepage
System Requirements for MySQL Workbench:
You don’t have to own a high specification system. However, before beginning MySQL Workbench. Make sure that your system meets this minimum requirement. Which are as follows:
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Processor: At least Dual Core Processor or higher.
- Memory(RAM): 1 GB of RAM at least.
- System Architecture: 32 Bit and 64 Bit operating system.
MySQL Workbench Setup Free Download:
So, what are you waiting for? Just hit the download button given below and as a result, your download for MySQL Workbench will begin to download.
Note: If any download link is broken kindly inform us by the comment below on the current post.