How to transfer files to iPhone? I guess you might use iTunes. However, I guess not every one of you knows how to use iTunes because of its complexity. And also iTunes has limitations in terms of iPhone data transfer.
How to Transfer Music, Videos, Photos from iTunes or Computer to iPhone
1. iTunes doesn’t enable you to exchange documents from PC to iPhone.
2. You can just match up every one of the documents on your iPhone with iTunes, and the old library is overwritten. You can’t exchange just the records you need from your iTunes to iPhone.3. 3. Music, recordings, and different documents can’t be shared from various libraries with your iPhone in view of iTunes synchronize constraints.
4. You can’t impart substance to your iPhone/iPad from your iTunes account on the off chance that you have diverse Apple IDs
5. iTunes doesn’t permit you to exchange downloaded or any non-obtained documents from your iTunes or PC to your iPhone.
Since iTunes has such huge numbers of disservices to openly exchange your documents. That is where you can take a look at iMyFone TunesMate iPhone data transfer. It can offer the usefulness of iTunes and definitely can accomplish more than iTunes with no bother. Also, now the organization is putting forth 40% off coupon code for the product: IMYF-DI6G-FIXE.
What can iMyFone TunesMate do for you?
1. iMyFone TunesMate can effectively transfer different files, including playlists, movies, videos, music, podcasts, audiobooks, iTunes U, TV shows, photos, ringtones and many other types of files, no matter they are purchased or non-purchased.
2. It supports not only transferring files from iTunes/computer to iPhone but also it supports transferring files from iTunes or iPhone to a computer for back up.
3. You can also transfer only the files you want from your iTunes or your computer to iPhone.
4. Also, you can easily transfer files from your iPhone with different iTunes libraries.
5. You can share music, videos, TV shows, movies, ringtones, etc along with friends.
6. This can be used as an effective tool in order to take backups of data stored on your iPhone.
7. Music information can easily be edited with iMyFone TunesMate. They include all the details such as playlists, rating, album, and artist.
How to use iMyFone TunesMate to easily transfer files from/to iPhone?
1. Home interface
Download and install the software, and connect your iPhone to your computer, and you will see the software home interface, which will show you the three 1-Click functions, “Transfer iDevice Media to iTunes”, “Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice” and “Backup Photos to PC/Mac”. You can click the three 1-Click functions to transfer your data.
Also, Click the Music tab, all your music are in a list. Choose the music files you want to transfer.
Also, Click Add button, you can move music from your computer to iPhone.
You can also click the Export button, you can transfer your music files from iPhone to your computer or iTunes.
Also, Click Delete button, you can selectively remove the music files you don’t want.
Transfer Video & photos
Choose the tab Videos or Photos, you can click “Add”, “Export”, “Delete” buttons to transfer any video on your iPhone effortlessly.
Select the tab Apps, you can also bulk uninstall the Apps that are not using.
Also, you can see, plenty of amazing features which offer to users along with iMyFone TunesMate. iMyFone TunesMate considers as a tool, which offers two-way file transfer capabilities to you. Therefore, you can provide with the ability to transfer files in between your iOS device and computer, or between your iOS devices and your iTunes as much as you want. You will be also provided with the ability to share different file types as well.
Now iMyFone is offering 40% off discount for iMyFone TunesMate iPhone data transfer software. Take your chance to use the coupon code “IMYF-DI6G-FIXE” to freely transfer all your media files.
Note: If any download link is broken kindly inform us by the comment below on the current post.